Dear Pembridge Association Members,
Christmas is coming soon – I hope by now you are well prepared and looking forward to enjoying it with family and friends.
2017 has been a year of transition for the Pembridge Association, but I can say with confidence that your committee has addressed most of the issues we inherited and that we will be well able to move forward in the New Year.
Our objectives for 2018 will be
- To increase our involvement with the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea on planning applications in the Pembridge area.
- To give our members visibility on our website to planning applications and the Association’s involvement.
- To increase the membership and to encourage additional members to join the committee.
- To increase contact with our members through social and educational activities.
- To look for additional projects for the Association which would enhance the quality of the Pembridge environment. For this we would greatly value your input and involvement.
In order to achieve most of these objectives, the Committee and Pembridge Association Members will need to work together. They will not be achieved by the Committee alone. I hope we can count on your support.
In 2017 we held only one social event, the Garden Party in July, in Leinster Square Gardens, which was enjoyed by some sixty of our members. In 2018 we will start the year with the AGM on February 7TH and I do hope you will be able to attend. Further details regarding time, venue and Guest Speaker, will follow shortly.
On behalf of the Pembridge Association Committee, I would like to thank you for your support in 2017 and we look forward to working with you in the New Year.
If you are not already a member please do join us now! Get form here
With best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.