All are welcome at our annual general meeting to be held on Tuesday 11th February at the Cock and Bottle pub in Needham Road.
Mulled wine will be served from 7.15pm with a prompt start to proceedings at 7.30 pm
The agenda for the meeting follows below.
If members would like to add an item or propose a candidate for the committee please respond to email@example.com before noon on the 10th February.
Minutes of the last AGM will be posted on the website shortly
The committee looks forward to welcoming you on Tuesday 11th.
- Matters arising and approval of the Minutes of the AGM of 2019
- Report from the Chairman of the Association
- Report from the Treasurer of the Association
- Report on planning issues
- Election of the Executive Committee
- Any other business
- Guest Speaker: local historian Sue Snyder will speak on the history of Westbourne Grove.
- Drinks & refreshments and opportunity to chat with Sue and view some archive materials